Megyn Kelly Sparks Controversy Over Naming Nancy Guthrie’s Son-in-Law in 84-Year-Old Abduction Case: What She Refuses to Miss Reveal
So, here we are again, tangled in the ever-twisting saga of Nancy Guthrie’s son-in-law and the relentless swirl of media speculation. Megyn Kelly’s not just dipping her toes—she’s diving headfirst, backed by Banfield’s insider whispers telling her she’s “on the target.” But here’s the kicker: just when you think the tides have settled, Sheriff Nanos does the old switcheroo—first nobody’s cleared, then everyone is, then… well, nobody again. It’s like watching a suspense thriller with plot twists sharp enough to make your head spin. How do you cover a story when the officials can’t quite settle on the facts? And can we really trust the words “cleared” when they swing like a pendulum? Buckle up, because this isn’t your average police procedural—it’s a masterclass in media frenzy and conflicting narratives that’ll leave you pondering who’s really in the clear. LEARN MORE.

Kelly claimed Banfield’s insider assured her a week later, “You’re on the target. Don’t worry,” about her reporting.
The former Fox News host said her own sources also told her to “feel free to stay on him” about Cioni.
Kelly went on to chide Nanos for telling the Daily Mail on February 15, “Nobody has been cleared as suspects.”
The following day, he did a 180, claiming that “the Guthrie family — to include all siblings and spouses — has been cleared as possible suspects in this case.”
The bumbling sheriff doubled down by scolding the media, “I am telling everyone, effective today, you guys need to knock it off, quit. People are hurting. They are victims. I am saying they are clear. We have cleared them,” adding that the Guthrie family had been “100% cooperative” with investigators.
By February 17, the PCSD changed the wording again to say, “The Guthrie family has not been identified as suspects,” which Kelly pointed out, “is very different from has been cleared.”















Post Comment