“Revealed: Justin Baldoni’s Lawyer Promises Bombshell Evidence That Will Shatter Blake Lively’s Legal Claims!”
Justin Baldoni is reportedly preparing a countersuit against Blake Lively
Image credits: Nathan Congleton/NBC
The lawyer told People on Sunday (December 29): “This lawsuit will uncover and expose the false and destructive narrative that was intentionally engineered by a trusted media publication who relied upon nefarious sources and neglected a thorough fact-checking process to confirm the validity of these texts.
“There is an insurmountable collection of authentic evidence, including timelines and communications, which have not been doctored or spliced without context, unlike the altered [New York Times] story that ran on Saturday, December 21st, 2024.”
The article Bryan referenced, titled “We Can Bury Anyone”: Inside a Hollywood Smear Machine, revealed details of Blake’s complaint the day after she filed it in California, USA, earlier this month.
The article exposed text message exchanges, which Blake reportedly said she acquired through a subpoena, between Jennifer Abel of PR firm RWA Communications, Melissa Nathan of The Agency Group PR, and Justin, Bored Panda previously reported.
Image credits: Jose Perez/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images
According to The New York Times, Melissa’s previous clients have included Johnny Depp and the rappers Drake and Travis Scott.
Bryan further told People: “In over three decades of legal practice, I’ve never witnessed such unethical behavior, fueled by those who abuse their power and manipulate the truth.
“This isn’t an isolated case; it’s a recurring pattern in Hollywood and the mainstream media where careers and reputations are destroyed to maintain control.”